Organization of Trade Missions
Although USG can provide a wide range of on-the-ground services on behalf of your company, there will likely come a point when your company’s senior management will need to come to Cambodia in person – to meet business partners, finalize negotiations, sign agreements, and visit properties or facilities in person . In short, to undertake a full-scale trade mission.
With its experience at the highest levels of business and government, USG can provide a turn-key solution to the organization and execution of such a high-level trade mission. These trips would be a combination of meetings with targeted, pre-screened companies, site inspections, and general orientation meetings with officials and other leaders in order to provide a broad overview for senior management. USG understands that every detail, from the smallest to the largest, must be handled flawlessly.
USG services include:
- Arrange all local meetings with relevant business executives and government officials.
- Arrange all site inspections and factory tours
- Produce briefing books, including detailed profiles of companies and officials to meet.
- Provide all ground, water or local air transportation
- Organize business dinners or other social events.
- Advise on local business customs that should be observed
- If needed, engage interpretation.
- Any other required local logistical support.
A well-organized and smoothly run trade mission will be essential for your company’s success in Cambodia. Trying to direct all these arrangements from the home office, however, would be a daunting task.
USG IS YOUR TURN-KEY SOLUTION FOR SUCCESSFUL AND RESULTS-ORIENTED TRADE MISSIONS TO CAMBODIA.